Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Re: Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:39 am

Some people devour books. Some books devour people.

And now, this is true for your fantasy OSR games, too!

A Devouring Tome is a hand written folio or manuscript whose topic centers on the occult and arcane and often is a mage´s grimoire. For a Devouring Tome is a book that has become possessed by an evil entity that spreads forbidden knowledge but claims the minds that seek it.

Reading in a Devouring Tome can reveal practices of the forbidden arts, the names of demons and their ilk, formula for elixirs and potions, powerful spells or wisdom of creatures, lands and artifacts of myth. But to study such a treatise is to invite doom.

Enjoy!

...no really, do! It is a freebee!
Sincerely: Gregorius21778
################################
If you like my stuff, please visit my blog.
I am furthermore looking for reviews of my products.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:57 am

August is coming, and august titles you shall have!

From the 1st August till the 8th August, Gregorius21778: Strange & cruel personal titles shall be on sale and 20% off! So it is written, so shall it be done!
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi everyone,

today I released my very first product bundle at drivethrurpg.com. It contains the following three system-neutral products for post-apocalyptic RPG, all for a reduced price:

Gregorius21778: Looks & Details of post-apocalyptic marauders

Gregorius21778: Looks & Loot of degenerated underground dwellers

Gregorius21778: Loot tables for stuff inside of post-apocalyptic battlecars

Each title contains different random tables that will help you in adding detail to your game or provide you with a little inspiration when you need a fresh thought before you go about crafting scenes for your game world.

Please have a look at the bundle at drivethrurpg.com
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 am

Hi everybody,

A new bundle has been released by me, offering Gregorius21778: The Radioactive Spellbook and Gregorius21778: Radioactive Curses for a reduced price.

The Radioactive Magic [BUNDLE] is my second bundle up for sale and contains a multitude of curses and spells, together with some new characters classes and monsters. All of them are compatible with both Labyrinth Lord(tm) and Mutants & Mazes(tm), and should be compatible with a lot of other OSR games.

The same is true for my stand-alone, Pay-what-you-want product Road Magic: a list of spells that are useful for wizards and warlocks traveling by car.

Please follow the links in the text above and have a look.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:52 pm

Bundles, Bundles, Bundles....

After the Post-Apocalyptic Bundle 001and the Radioactive Magic Bundle I now offer you

the Swords & Curses Bundle.

It is a small bundle with only two products, 30 magical weapons and 50 curses, but for a bargain price of less than a dollar.

Thanks for your attention!
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Talking about bundles...

Time for a new bundle, isn´t it? It was kinda funny to stick my 50 Curses to my other stuff, effectively cursing them, so why should I stop with it? Curses need to be cast, after all! This time they form an unholy alliance with my Examples of the Dark Arts.

Together they form the Gregorius21778: Curses & the Dark Arts [BUNDLE]. If you are only interested in ONE of the two it still makes more sense to buy them separately, but if both are to your liking this bundle will sweeten the deal for you. And if you already have one of them, you still get the other a little cheaper than regular, thanks to inherent “price mechanics” of BUNDLES at drivethrurpg.com.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 am

Hi again,

enough of the bundles, it is time for a new pay-what-you-want product!

I thereby would like to introduce you to Gregorius21778: Weather for the dry badlands of the post-apocalypse [mfc]

The post-apocalypse. The world has gone south, and the weather has not changed for the better either. This supplement provides a small number of different weather conditions that were written for dry badlands in a post-apocalyptic setting. So, break out the dice and create your own forecast for your player group.

The PDF weighs in at about 2000 words in total and was written to be Mutant Future(tm) compatible. A printer-friendly version (without the background images) is part of the package as well, and the preview at drivethrurpg.com will show you the complete content. This means you are not only able to read it before you buy it, you are the one that decides upon the price, too.

Rub my ears and call me a Ferengi if this isn´t a fair deal!

Thanks for your attention!

P.S: ...did I mentioned that you have permission to use the content in your own non-commercial publications as long as you give credit and actually do something with it instead of just being a copy-cat?
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi everybody,

I am happy to announce Gregorius21778: Examples of the Dark Arts Vol.02.

Examples of the Dark Arts will thereby become my second series of products, with Weird, Contaminated World covering the realm of weird science-fantasy and Dark Arts catering to the dark fantasy crowd.

Volume 2 has a different approach to it. Unlike its predecessor, it only contains magic items and does not include any “fluff text” but just the descriptions and the rules that are needed to add any of its content into an OSR game. It is pretty much a “list product”, pure and simple. Time and customer ratings (as well as comments, I hope) will tell me if this is the way to go or if I have strayed from the path.

Both products are offered in a new bundle, so if you already bought the first title the second one will be be yours for not more than 50 cents (US-currency, not EUR).

Thanks for your attention, have a nice day!

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day!
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:08 pm

Halloween is raising its pumpkin head over the horizon and you might want to create a special RPG session for your friends. And what would be better than a little generator for strange & cruel titles? Thereby, I offer you a deal that is even BETTER than that of the Halloween sale on drivethrurpg.com!

With this link you will be able to buy Gregorius21778: Strange & cruel personal titles for 50 cents (USD, not EUR). That is right, a 50% discount.

This is a limited offer starting on 1st of October and ending on 31st of October.

While Halloween is on the end of the month, the time for preparation is now.

Enjoy!
Gregorius21778

Postby Blood axe » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm

If you are taking requests, I have a few ideas. Fantasy-
100 minor magic items, 100 potions, 100 things a pick pocket would get.
Postapoc/Zombies- 100 Zombies descriptions (occupation, dress, wounds, items) 100 things in a car trunk
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

PreviousNext

Return to Advertisements