The Kingdom of Karak

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

The Kingdom of Karak

Postby odinist » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Howdy y'all!

I'm pleased to announce a series of new releases from Mithgarthr Entertainment:

ME001 - The Land Of Mithgarthr
The Land Of Mithgarthr offers a brief overall picture of Mithgarthr. There's a history from when humans first settled, a calendar, an overview of races and monsters (including a new monster, the "Ratten"), and information on the gods of the land. In addition to this, the focus of volume one is on The Kingdom of Karak, which was the first of the two human kingdoms to be established.

All of the setting material gives enough detail for the Labyrinth Lord to get a solid feel for the world, without having their creativity stifled by superfluous fluff. There will be adventures coming in the near future that will add story, depth, and detail to parts of the land for busy referees who don't have time to develop their own, but for those who just want a fun backdrop to base their own works in, Mithgarthr is perfect.

ME002 - Labyrinth Lord Gnome Class
One of the races considered prominent in Mitgarthr is gnomes, but for those who like to play their Labyrinth Lord games with only the core rules there are no rules to play them!

Mithgarthr Entertainment presents our version of a race-as-class gnome! Inside you'll find a description of thier appearance (notably different than that given for gnomes in the monster section of the core rule book; these are Mithgarthian gnomes!), ability descriptions, leveling charts, and all that fun stuff.

And what sets them apart from the other race-as-class fellows in the core book? The Mithgarthian gnome allows you to have a Theif/Magic-User (akin to an elf being a Fighter/Magic-User). How fun is that?

ME003 - A Threat In Grassfel
A Threat In Grassfel is the first adventure module in the upcoming Heroes Of Grassfel campaign. It not only highlights the areas in the Kingdom of Karak which was presented in The Land Of Mithgarthr, it further fleshes the setting out and helps to give a "feel" for the area and the people who inhabit it.

The adventure itself revolves around the party finding a set of magical thieves tools before the minions of the looming threat of Morcar are able to get thier green hands on it. The party will also encounter a ratten, which is a creature detailed in the Mithgarthr setting book.

However, for GMs looking for a fun, quick dungeon romp for first level characters, A Threat In Grassfel is easily plopped into whatever setting you like.

ME004 - The Magic Of Chaos
The Magic Of Chaos introduces a new way of adding spell-casting monsters to your campaign. The threat of Orcus, and Chaos in general, is a looming presence in the land of Mithgarthr. Make your players feel its glorious, evil power with monsters that attack with a bang!

Included in this small tome are twenty new spells for shaman monsters, almost all of them scalable to be used by anything from the lowliest goblin shaman, up to Morkar himself!

These four supplements, especially when combined, give a solid foundation for beginning a new Labyrinth Lord campaign. There is also a lot of great stuff that can be used to salt & pepper an ongoing campaign that needs a little something added to it.

Enjoy!
odinist

Return to Advertisements