Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Postby badams30 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:51 am

My real life has slowed me down considerably as well, so I totally understand. I'm fine with a slower pace, whatever. It's all good.
badams30

Postby saalaria » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Completely understand Steve. Well I enjoy gaming with you guys so if any of you have a slot open up in any of your games on here give me a shout.
Sam
saalaria

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks for understanding, guys. Feeling a little under the weather today, so if I go home from work, I might be able to resolve this hobgoblin fight... :? ;)
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby kipper » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:02 pm

tumblingdice wrote:Guys, as you've noticed, this game has slowed to a near standstill. I've overextended myself as both a player and DM. Real life has just gotten so busy that I can't DM the way I used to. I just shelved my game over at Unseen Servant, as those of you who play in it have seen.

What to do, then, about this game here? We've been at it for three years, and it could easily go on for another three. I cannot do that. But, Stephan, the glorious MacGuffin you've been chasing all this time, is in this ruined tower of Xitiqa. If you can bear with my slower pace, we will see that you rescue him, and bring him back to Sukiskyn to be reunited with his brother Pyotr and the rest of those filthy Traladaran peasants. We'll also see that Pyotr pays your characters for all your hard work, and that you finally unload those horses. Then we'll be done.

After that I'll most likely have to limit my involvement to playing, not DMing. As long as I still get to hang out with you guys, though, then I'll be okay with it.

Are we cool?

Absolutely, for two reasons I always live by in PbP: (1) real life comes first; and (2) the DM is the king.

However, if we have a TPK inside the tower that would end the game more quickly... Think about it is all I'm saying :D
kipper

Postby Spanningtree » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:21 am

Hey guys, super sick w/ some kind of lame flu. Feeling pretty bad, please NPC as needed... :cry:
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:43 am

Sorry to hear that, Joe. I hope you feel better soon.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby kjc » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Do what you need to do T-dice. :D
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:25 am

tumblingdice wrote:Sorry to hear that, Joe. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! Just need to stay on the ground for a bit, not looking forward to the flight to see the family at x-mas.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:18 pm

kjc wrote:Jorg - Fighter
Jorg growls in response. "Over here mutt. Jorg will wear your arse on his head as a hat!"

One can only hope Jorg intends to kill the wolf before using its arse for a hat. With filthy peasant Traladarans, you never know.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:43 pm

tumblingdice wrote:
kjc wrote:Jorg - Fighter
Jorg growls in response. "Over here mutt. Jorg will wear your arse on his head as a hat!"

One can only hope Jorg intends to kill the wolf before using its arse for a hat. With filthy peasant Traladarans, you never know.

Dirty Traldarans. Never put anything past em. Butt hats? What's next?
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror