Checking for interest in a Greyhawk campaign

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: Checking for interest in a Greyhawk campaign

Postby Gelatinous Q » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Looks like you're filled up, but if you have a waiting list, put me on it. I just joined here, but I'm active over at Unseen Servant — in fact, I'm running a (non-canonical) Greyhawk game there now. Been enjoying reading thru your Skull Mountain game.
Gelatinous Q

Postby greyarea » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm not a Greyhawk expert and have no desire to become one. I'm using the tropes of the setting (deities, locations, etc) and some of the random tables. That's about it, unless I accidentally become an expert. :)

We can use another PC, so go ahead and roll up a character and add him or her to the characters topic in the "Enter the World of Greyhawk" forum. Instructions for character creation are there and house rules are in the House Rules topic in the same forum. We're using Unseen Servant for dice rolling so that should be very familiar for you.

Welcome to the Goblinoid Games forums. I'll be sure to kill your PC first... I mean, it's good to have newcomers to the forums. :)
greyarea

Postby Gelatinous Q » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:06 pm

greyarea wrote:I'm not a Greyhawk expert and have no desire to become one. I'm using the tropes of the setting (deities, locations, etc) and some of the random tables. That's about it, unless I accidentally become an expert. :)

We can use another PC, so go ahead and roll up a character and add him or her to the characters topic in the "Enter the World of Greyhawk" forum. Instructions for character creation are there and house rules are in the House Rules topic in the same forum. We're using Unseen Servant for dice rolling so that should be very familiar for you.

Welcome to the Goblinoid Games forums. I'll be sure to kill your PC first... I mean, it's good to have newcomers to the forums. :)

Thanks!

I wouldn't pretend to be an expert on it myself, but it is the setting I grew up on.

Here are my rolls:
Stats: INT:12, CON:15, WIS:12, CHR:12, DEX:14, STR:17
Looks like the party's getting some extra muscle: a human fighter-berzerker.
Gelatinous Q

Postby greyarea » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Thumbs up
greyarea

Postby GreyWolfVT » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:25 pm

I'm happy to play this I would love more GreyHawk play time :D
GreyWolfVT

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings