OOC Chat

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: OOC Chat

Postby greyarea » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:48 am

Spanningtree wrote:We'll get Castinus and Grimes back to their feet somehow. This group and sub-forum has been one of the best adventuring experiences (outside of in person high school antics) I have the privilege of being a part of. Classic modules, a great group and an excellent GM! What more could you ask for (other than time/$$). :)

Wow, thank you. Best compliment ever!!
greyarea

Postby connivingsumo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:18 am

Spanningtree wrote:We'll get Castinus and Grimes back to their feet somehow. This group and sub-forum has been one of the best adventuring experiences (outside of in person high school antics) I have the privilege of being a part of. Classic modules, a great group and an excellent GM! What more could you ask for (other than time/$$). :)

2nd that - true story :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:19 am

merias wrote:Excellent! Dandy casts harm on Shae.

OMG! Dandy is still alive! ~ and doing well, it seems. :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:23 am

connivingsumo wrote:

Better than some, at the moment.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby merias » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:57 am

connivingsumo wrote:

:D
merias

Postby merias » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Speaking of Dandy, we're close to wrapping up this adventure and I think I'm going to retire him (unless you want to run him again, Sumo?). He is max level for a Dwarf cleric anyway, and this seems like it was a battle to retire on. Thanks to Greyarea for the epic series of classic modules, and to this great group of players!
merias

Postby Craigers07 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm on vacation and will post when I get back home in a few days.
Craigers07

Postby connivingsumo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:27 pm

merias wrote:Speaking of Dandy, we're close to wrapping up this adventure and I think I'm going to retire him (unless you want to run him again, Sumo?). He is max level for a Dwarf cleric anyway, and this seems like it was a battle to retire on. Thanks to Greyarea for the epic series of classic modules, and to this great group of players!

If surviving to retirement is in his future, that seems just dandy to me. :mrgreen:

connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Spanningtree wrote:If I might venture a question: why do you not seek these parts yourself?

Come now. There will be plenty of time for questions after Grimes and Castinus are returned to their bodies. Let's not talk the dude out of his generosity. Seriously, once we're out of this, Casty can appoint Dieter as his official wizard/maester to preside over his castle.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:26 pm

tumblingdice wrote:
Spanningtree wrote:If I might venture a question: why do you not seek these parts yourself?

Come now. There will be plenty of time for questions after Grimes and Castinus are returned to their bodies. Let's not talk the dude out of his generosity. Seriously, once we're out of this, Casty can appoint Dieter as his official wizard/maester to preside over his castle.

Heh, it's Dieters natural curiosity kicking in. In retrospect he should have just taken the offer and ran for the hills. :?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain