Greyhawk OOC Chat

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Greyhawk OOC Chat

Postby badams30 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:11 am

greyarea wrote:
Spanningtree wrote:
greyarea wrote:Speaking of slow posts, I'm sorry for my absence. Between family stuff, leaving my job, prepping to move, and the whole lot, I haven't kept up here as I was hoping to. I shall do better in the new year.

Holy mackerel, that's a lot of stuff. I hope the move and job are for the good!

The job is definitely for the better: a step up in my career at a great place. The move is to North Carolina, so it depends on what you think of that place, tho I hear it's nice.

All the crazy HB2 stuff aside, North Carolina is where all the coolest hipsters are. Trust me. I know cool hipness.
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 am

badams30 wrote:All the crazy HB2 stuff aside, North Carolina is where all the coolest hipsters are. Trust me. I know cool hipness.

Uh... he means second to Colorado, North Carolina is where all the cooolest hipsters are. :ugeek:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby badams30 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:52 am

connivingsumo wrote:
badams30 wrote:All the crazy HB2 stuff aside, North Carolina is where all the coolest hipsters are. Trust me. I know cool hipness.

Uh... he means second to Colorado, North Carolina is where all the cooolest hipsters are. :ugeek:

Yeah, that's it. You've been eating too many of those funny Colorado brownies. (PS, send me some of those for Xmas, will ya?)
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:25 pm

badams30 wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:

Yeah, that's it. You've been eating too many of those funny Colorado brownies. (PS, send me some of those for Xmas, will ya?)

haha, I don't - but I would if it twernt (highly!) illegal! oh, wait... :? you're a law man, so you're kinda testing me, aren't ya!? :shock:
:lol: :lol:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby greyarea » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:21 pm

connivingsumo wrote:
badams30 wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:Calmert: Cleric
Calmert looks to the more quiet and sneakier of his companions, and whispers "Caydon, Tavin, care to have a look through the cracked door?"

Dammit, Jim. Caydon's DEAD!

Wuuuutt??? Quit making fake quotes! :x :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
greyarea

Postby greyarea » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 pm

I'm in the process of moving this game over to Unseen Servant. I've added everyone but JL Duncan, Merias, and Kwll. If you three would be so kind of PM me at US so I can add you, that would be lovely. If you drop out of the game because you don't want to play at US, I'm sad to see you go.

That said, I'm sad to have to move the game.
greyarea

Previous

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk