Nulb

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Nulb

Postby tumblingdice » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Morgan greets each of you in turn. "You've been taking good care of my little brother, I hope. He can be quite a handful at times. Still, wouldn't trade him for the world." He thumps Thurwin on the shoulder with a grin. "Wouldn't get any takers, most likely, so it's just as well."

The Paladin takes a gulp of whatever's in front of him, then continues. "A town like this keeps a man like me plenty busy, I can assure you. Best not say too much here. Finish your drinks and your meals, and we'll find somewhere else to talk."
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Most of the party members prefer their health over drinking what is served here.

With the addition of the Man in White, the other patrons give you wide berth. The looks and eyes they give you make it clear that you are unwanted here.

The serving wench comes by often to see if you want to order anything.

Actions?
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Thurwin - Wizard

Thurwin, noticing the glances says quietly "Perhaps we should depart. Is there another more, uh... welcoming establishment in this town?"
Thurwin will drop 2GP for the server (deducted) and says "Thank you, our presence seems to be a bit much for some of your patrons, so if you'll excuse us."

Let's go someplace else or just somewhere outside and away from prying eyes and ears.

Thurwin glances at Morgan and says "How have you managed in this terrible place? I've always thought you were a bit touched, but this proves it." He smiles at his brother and pats him on the back and they leave.
badams30

Postby GreyKatana » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Father Redmond - Cleric of Zagyg

Father Redmond hasn't drank or ate anything and as such won't pay a dime.
He will wait till they are all in a more private location to prepare food and drink for his companions like only him knows how.
Last edited by GreyKatana on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreyKatana

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 am

Tavin - Mage

Thank you Thurwin, I am sure that will be more than enough for this swamp water...
Tavin will quietly make his way out with the party keeping his eyes out for for any trouble.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby kwll » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Calthas leaves with his companion, without a look for the serving wenches or bar tenders.
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:39 am

Morgan surveys the group for a moment, then says, "Why don't we go back to Otis' place? He's the smith in town, and I've been staying with him for a few days, helping out as I can. A friendlier face in town you won't find," he adds. "Better than this riffraff, at least. Honestly, Thurwin, what would our old man say if he found out you were hanging out in a place like this?"
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby kjc » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:37 am

Caydon - Rogue
"You are SO right Morgan...I've tried to set a positive example for Thurwin. It's a struggle every day!" Caydon sadly shakes his head as he shoots a wink at Thurwin.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby merias » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:24 am

Effric, Druid

"Well then, why don't we go see this Otis then? We're all anxious to hear what is going on."
merias

Postby badams30 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:47 am

Thurwin - Wizard

Thurwin whacks Caydon on the back of the head and snorts "Yes, thanks for your guidance, now lets go see this Otis fellow, shall we?"

OOC: Sounds like a good place to debrief. And give Fr Redmond a chance to whip up some grub...
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk