The Northwest Barony - LL pbp game looking for players

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: The Northwest Barony - LL pbp game looking for players

Postby greyarea » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Are you still looking for a player, Adapt?
greyarea

Postby Adapt » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

greyarea wrote:Are you still looking for a player, Adapt?

Absolutely! So far we have:

badams30 = Magic-user
    kipper = Fighter
    Erny = Dwarf
    sonofotho = Thief
    connivingsumo = Cleric

Since we are pretty balanced, party-wise, whatever class you would like to play should be fine. You can check out the info on classeshere. I don't have any setting specific info on halflings yet. in fact, unless you want to play a halfling I will probably leave them out of the setting. If you do want to play a halfling, I'll get some background and cultural information posted for them.
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby greyarea » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I'll gladly play a dwarf.
greyarea

Postby ancarr13 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:09 pm

is there still room?
-Whats THAC0?
-Are you Serious?
-Yeah, whats THAC0?
-Just...just go, get out of here
ancarr13

Postby Adapt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 am

ancarr13 wrote:is there still room?

Sure, ancarr13! We have six currently and one more about to join. Adding you would make eight, which would make a nice, full party. :D

I'm assuming you've read through the posts in this thread. If not, you might want to at least skimthrough them to get an idea of some of the campaign info. I also have a campaign wiki full of world background, character generation guidelines, and a list of all house rules.

Go ahead and get a character started. You can grab a character sheet template in our character thread, which is the same place you should post your character. Characters start at 4th level. So far we have a thief, a cleric, a magic-user, and the rest are fighters and dwarves. There aren't any PC elves in this campaign, and halflings don't exist in the setting. Other than an elf or halfling, anything else you would like to play should be fine. character generation guidelines are here.

As far as your background goes, I would stop just short of detailing any recent events and how you know the other characters. Depending on how quickly you can have your character ready, you might be meeting the rest of the party mid-expedition, in which case you probably don't know any of them. the other option would be to have you join up with them once they return from their current foray. Go ahead and get everything else ready, post your character to the thread I linked to earlier, then pop me a PM. I'll figure out how to best get you into the game and we'll figure out that last part of background info accordingly.

Sound good? If you have any questions about your character, the setting, or anything else, just let me know!
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings