D&D 3.5 core rulebooks now on dndclassics.com

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

D&D 3.5 core rulebooks now on dndclassics.com

Postby tumblingdice » Wed May 06, 2015 3:24 am

The 3.5 Player's Handbook and Monster Manual are now available at dndclassics.com.

Up until today, none of the material WOTC reprinted, like the core rulebooks for 1st-3rd editions, Unearthed Arcana, or the A and S series of modules, was available in PDF. Looks like that's changing. Here's hoping we see PDFs of the 1e PHB, MM and DMG.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Re: D&D 3.5 core rulebooks now on dndclassics.com

Postby by_the_sword » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:44 am

I thought for sure that the 1e AD&D core books would have been offered as pdf's. They have offered the BX and BECMI stuff.
by_the_sword

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:11 pm

A lot has changed since my initial post, with all the 1e reprints now available.

And now OD&D is avaliable, too. Just two days ago, while looking over S&W, I was wondering if they'd ever release the original game, and voila! Here's hoping for a copy of Holmes, next.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby merias » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:52 pm

tumblingdice wrote:A lot has changed since my initial post, with all the 1e reprints now available.

And now OD&D is avaliable, too. Just two days ago, while looking over S&W, I was wondering if they'd ever release the original game, and voila! Here's hoping for a copy of Holmes, next.

It's about time...the OD&D is the first three books, none of the supplements (yet). But it's nice to be able to offer players a reasonably priced, legal way to get these. A Holmes Basic PDF would be great.
merias

Return to Open Discussion