Art

Art

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:55 am

Is the art already set into motion or done?

Is there room for more?

I have experience with Chaosium, FASA, TSR, and more...mostly prop work, line work, and idea process art (to build upon for the final art runs)...but now that I am retired I have the time to do what I want rather than what I need to do.

...not looking for money.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Re: Art

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi Ray, the only art I've commissioned is the cover and the forehead illustrations. I haven't committed to anything else yet because I'm waiting to see if the funding campaign succeeds. I could certainly consider you for art...do you have some samples I could see? Feel free to drop me a line: goblinoidgames@yahoo.com
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Dan...give me a couple thoughts of what you might like to see...this way other artists interested could also consider supplying related pieces.

:mrgreen:
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Atomic Ray wrote:Dan...give me a couple thoughts of what you might like to see...this way other artists interested could also consider supplying related pieces.

:mrgreen:

It would be better if you already have some samples of b/w line art. When I'm ready to commission art I'll have very specific dimensions, and generally specific suggestions about the subject.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Fair enough, I will put something together for review.

:D
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Ravenheart87 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Atomic Ray wrote:Fair enough, I will put something together for review.

:D

Please post theme here too, if possible. :)
Ravenheart87

Postby Atomic Ray » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Working on some new pieces, relative to the game :D
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Return to Second Edition Playtest