Northeast Passage

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Northeast Passage

Postby tumblingdice » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:07 pm

Castinus eyes the loot greedily, then begins to search for secret doors.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby merias » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Dandy, Dwarf cleric

"It be callin' me, that hammer is!"

Dandy walks over to the hammer and grabs it, examining it closely.
merias

Postby greyarea » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Dandy picks up the hammer.

It speaks so all can hear:

Know ye that I am Whelm, enemy to all that be Giant, Troll or Goblin-Kin! Thou shalt wield me true and smite my foes! Strike me on the ground and I shall stun thy foes; throw me and I shall return to thy hand! I shall find ye gold, gems and goblins for thee to slay! The earth is mine home and 'neath it you will be most at ease, so that we might fine mine enemies and send them to their doom!

It seems even more suited for Dandy's dwarven hand than his previous hammer.

You're a third of the way done, having discovered this weapon!

There are no secret doors to be found here. (Or if there are, you suck at finding them.)

Actions?
greyarea

Postby merias » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:35 pm

greyarea wrote:It speaks so all can hear:
Know ye that I am Whelm, enemy to all that be Giant, Troll or Goblin-Kin! Thou shalt wield me true and smite my foes! Strike me on the ground and I shall stun thy foes; throw me and I shall return to thy hand! I shall find ye gold, gems and goblins for thee to slay! The earth is mine home and 'neath it you will be most at ease, so that we might fine mine enemies and send them to their doom!

Dandy holds up the hammer to show it off, then yells "Let's go slay us some giants!"

"But first, I'm thinkin' we need some rest. I need to pray to Belenus for me spells, and we 'ave to get Furuk free of that charm".
merias

Postby badams30 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes looks about and says "Perhaps we could rest here? Or go back across? " He points to the holes in the wall and says "Is ol' pale skin dead? Or just gassin' around?"

OOC: I'm fine wherever the crew wants to rest. I need some healing time...
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Dieter - Mage

Nice find Dandy! Let's hope it's not related to that ring we found in the other room.

Taking the scroll he'll walk over to Furuk and cast dispel magic on him.

I am up for resting to relearn my majick but can go on. I think if we do rest there is a high propensity, um... likely hood, that the vampire will come back. He will say with a shrug. He will had the scroll with the remaining two spells to Theo.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Furuk's eyes deglaze when Dieter casts his spell, and he looks at you dumbly and then sheepishly.

I seem to get charmed by baddies pretty often. Sorry about that, guys. I suppose I need a Helm of Charm Resistance or something. Sorry about cutting you so badly, Grimes. I'm just a monster with that blade. I could hear pale and ugly in my head, forcing me to do things that I didn't want to do.
greyarea

Postby Fearghus » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:47 am

Einar, Thief

"I can do that", the thief states. Einar puts his attention to finding passages not easily seen.
Fearghus

Postby kjc » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:02 am

Shae - Fighter/Mage
"Yes, we need to rest somewhere, but not here. We would not want to face that 'thing' again with our magics depleted." After Furuk is freed, Shae collects the scraps of her cut silk rope and walks over to Grimes. "Here. Enjoy. This is as close as you will ever get pig." She says smiling sweetly.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby badams30 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:10 am

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes chortles at Shae's comments and leans over toward Castinus in a theatric whisper and says "Hey, don't worry buddy. I won't muscle in on your girl. I like to keep my options open. Yup." And he smiles a broad crap eating grin at Shae, winking. Then he says with a flourish, "Let's go ladies and gentlemen! The big fleshy guy is waiting on us, and so is a good rest and healing time. Let's go!"

OOC: Grimes will help carry any loot, and head back out, spiderclimbing back to the other side with ol' skin job.
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain