MF Wiki Update

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

MF Wiki Update

Postby Malcadon » Thu May 31, 2012 3:14 am

I have just added pages for Brain Lashers and Morlocks to the Mutant Future Wiki. In both cases, there are rules for playing them as playable races.

Dont be a stranger! Add and edit what content you'll like to see.
Malcadon

Location: I'm at your game table, fuled by caffeine and madness!!!

Re: MF Wiki Update

Postby Malcadon » Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 am

Another update: Added Felinoids, and a list of playable humanoid mutants based on a list I made awhile ago. Enjoy!
Malcadon

Postby Atomic Ray » Thu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Fun stuff...that classic image with the mind flayer...from one of the best modules ever...

I may look into converting it into a more up to date module...could be fun to take Pandorum and L&L together.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Malcadon » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 am

Yeah, I really like Barrier Peeks! If their were MF conversion for that module, I would make a page for them.

By the way, Jeff Dee added a ton of re-do art based on his classic works thanks to his Kickstarter funds - including the stuff from Barrier Peeks, but mostly Deities and Demigods (and then some!). :D
Malcadon

Postby Agrippa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:18 am

I'm working on converting some fantasy monsters to MF races. Harpies, trolls, angelic creatures, demons and the like. Some of them will have pretty high ability score minimums though. I might post them to the Wiki when I'm done. I also have the basic chasis for the MF forms of the Solar, Abyssal and Infernal castes. But I'm still working on the basics for the Dragonbloodeds/Terrestrials. Would posting them be alright, or are they not post-apocalyptic enough?
Agrippa

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Everyone has a different idea of what the apocalypse was from...so I would say any MF related material is welcome for share/review :)
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Agrippa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

I'll have to find new pictures for the Night, Zenith and Malefactor Castes though. I also need a new picture for the Wood Aspect.
Agrippa

Postby Malcadon » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:30 am

Oh by the way, I also made a Wiki for Gamma World. Its is for all edition of Gamma World, and Metamorphosis Alpha. Unlike the MF wiki, this is going to be about official content - like how the Smurfs Wiki notes all the characters based on the cartoon, and notes some background trivia about them. There is only me and a guy who have yet to edit. it needs love - A LOT OF IT! :cry:

So far I have thrown 1st & 2nd GW text as placeholder text. I have made two nice pages - with cool pics - for armor, but its too stat-heavy. What I'm hoping to do is make the text stat-free fluff, and then add big fancy templates for the stats, that a condense by /hide tags. That is, its a block with:

Gamma World Stats
First Edition [show]
Second Edition [show]
Third Edition [show]
Forth Edition [show]
Alternity [show]
d20 System [show]
Metamorphosis Alpha Stats
First Edition [show]
Second Edition [show]
Third Edition [show]
Forth Edition [show]

(lets avoid the 4e vision - not to rule it out, but to avoid those annoying C&D orders, as the game is still publish and supported - but we can still make note about the fluff)

By clicking on [show], the full stats are displayed. There will be stat templates for creatures, robots, items and mutations. I have been dragging my feet on this, do to a lack of information.

As for your Exaltated conversions, go ahead and start a page about it. As for your Angels, Demons and Devils, Biblical Apocalypse and Magical Awakenings are well within the scope of apocalyptic scenarios (as noted in Gaming Philosophy - which is full of great ideas).
Malcadon

Postby Agrippa » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 am

Don't worry Malcadon, I'll start posting them up once get four new pictures. I just need a holy assassin/spy/thief, two priests, one heavenly and one infernal and a mystical hunstman/ranger. I'm also thinking about using MF mutations as a replacement for Exalted's charms. I'll probably need help working on that.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 pm

It's been a while but I've started posting that Exalted project on the MF Wiki I've been talking about. It's going to take some time and maybe help though.
Agrippa

Next

Return to Mutant Future