why is there no LL wiki?

For discussion of the Labyrinth Lord Society, Society events, or anything else Society related.

why is there no LL wiki?

Postby drizzit » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:09 pm

there's a awesome 3.5 wiki with all sorts of good stuff on it, the 2e section is vary weak and i feel a little better off looking on the forgotten realms wiki for 2e. but this pc wont read pdf's and the phone wont let me copy and paste off of pdf's >.> im just wonderin why there's no LL wiki i feel alot of people play LL. thank you for your time and comments
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Re: why is there no LL wiki?

Postby sniderman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Are you volunteering to set up, fill, and run it? ;)
sniderman

Postby drizzit » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

id love to but no nothing of programing/web page junk and would need a working copyable pdf to make it easier to insert info or id have to barrow some LL books and type it all out but if one where set up and able to have info added like a regular wiki i would spend time putting info on it i have nothing better to do with my time and would like to help the LL community :D
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 pm

im about to be able to see the pdf's on my pc now :D
drizzit

Postby capheind » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 pm

http://grandwiki.wikidot.com/ll is the only one I know about. And I just learned of that.

(I'd gladly volunteer to manage a more comprehensive one, but the only hosting I have probably wouldn't handle any real load.)
Troy Most of the time,
Capheind some of the time,
KJ6DRH if I ever figure out this radio
and Batman when I've had a few.
capheind

Postby drizzit » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 pm

ill check this out and if i find anything better or LL specific i will post it. if you find anything else please let me know and thanks.
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 pm

i also have access to the pdf's now :D
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:20 am

that link is vary nice and helpful. if there where a LL wiki then we could have a home brew section. i just want to see a LL wiki like the D&D wiki although the D&D wiki best used for 3.5 in my opinion.
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 am

maybe ill hook up a ( www.obsidianportal.com/ ) page for LL.
drizzit

Postby 3llense'g » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:54 am

I think this fits nicely as a homebrew wiki:
http://campaignwiki.org/wiki/LinksToWisdom/HomePage

:)
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Next

Return to Labyrinth Lord Society