Another gnome? Yup!

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

Another gnome? Yup!

Postby odinist » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Mithgarthr Entertainment presents a gnome class for Labyrinth Lord!

A fun new class for classic Labyrinth Lord, the gnome delivers an exciting mixture of the Magic User and Thief classes.

And best of all, it's free!!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/117988/Labyrinth-Lord-Gnome-Class
odinist

Re: Another gnome? Yup!

Postby Dyson Logos » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Curious as to why there is no Open Game License, since it is derivative of OGL-licensed material, it requires an OGL also.
Dyson's Dodecahedron
an RPG blog with a butt-load of maps
Dyson Logos

Postby odinist » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:44 am

Yikes, didn't know I needed that! I'll get the file modified to CMA. :D Thanks for the heads up on that!
odinist

Postby Dyson Logos » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 pm

I think you may wish to either invest in hiring or consulting with someone who understands the Open Game License and the legalities involved therein.

1. You need to include a copy of the OGL in any OGL-derived document.
2. You need to include the -entire- section 15 of the OGL from each source of material that you derived your own material from.
3. You need to update the Section 15 of the OGL not only with the information from every OGL source you referenced, but to also include your own copyright notice for persons who wish to in turn derive content from your OGL-licensed product.
4. You need to clearly define what is Open Game Content and what is protected as Product Identity under the terms of the OGL in your product (without attempting to declare as Product Identity those things which must be released as Open Game Content by virtue of being derived from other OGL sources).

Sorry if I come across as a hard-ass, but honestly you should understand the licensing involved in what you publish.
Dyson's Dodecahedron
an RPG blog with a butt-load of maps
Dyson Logos

Return to Labyrinth Lord