New Mutant Future Character Generator

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

New Mutant Future Character Generator

Postby mountainmoksha » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Hello, all.

I've put some time into a Mutant Future character generator. It can be found at www.mfchargen.com.

I hope I can get some of you to take a look at it and let me know what your comments are...good, bad and ugly.

I have quite a few ideas of how to proceed with it. (For instance, as it has an xml export option, many of you will guess that I'm thinking of an xml import option).

Also, Dan Proctor gave his blessing to export to the "official" PDF character sheets, which the generator does from any character page.

Mostly I'd like to know what you all would like to see to make this maximally useful to you in your campaigns.

I realize it could benefit from some html beautification. But it's fairly quick as it is, and I'd really like to know what you all value most.

Seriously. If you're interested please take a look and let me know what you think.
mountainmoksha

Re: New Mutant Future Character Generator

Postby merias » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:49 pm

This is very nice, thanks for making it available (I know from writing my own character generators that it's a lot of work, more than people realize). I don't see any issues with a quick run-through. I added your site to my list of old-school character generators on my blog.
merias

Return to Mutant Future