2e Forgotten Realms materials

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Re: 2e Forgotten Realms materials

Postby Vlark » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 am

You can still find some of the free material from Wizards via the Internet Archive:

This link will take you to the page with all the copies of the older edition downloads page available. Note that anything after mid-2010 won't work.

Here's the best archived version of the page, with most of the downloads intact.
Vlark

Postby tumblingdice » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 am

Thanks, Vlark. Let's hope WOTC comes to its senses someday, and makes all its old material available on PDF. I'd gladly pay $5 to $10 a pop for them.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby VectorSigma » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:30 pm

I cannibalized from Kara-Tur and Maztica back in the day (no Horde, sorry). It was a mixed bag, but there was some cool stuff in there. Strongly recommend you check out that archive, and read through whatever catches your eye. Some of the Kara-Tur adventures were quite decent (and heck, you can just use the maps...).

Mesoamerica for Mystara was in the 'Hollow World'. ;)
http://wampuscountry.blogspot.com - Wampus Country, tall tales fantasy
VectorSigma

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:45 pm

VectorSigma wrote:Mesoamerica for Mystara was in the 'Hollow World'. ;)

You know, as soon as I hit "Submit" I thought, "Oh wait, Hollow World had the Azcan empire. Maybe no one will notice."

Thanks for keeping me honest, VectorSigma. :D
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Previous

Return to Open Discussion