In-person Group or PbP?

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

In-person Group or PbP?

Postby dcfitch » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:38 pm

So CA player here...looking to join a game, either in-person or play-by-post. I am new to LL, and very new to PbP, but very excited to learn and join. Please contact me as soon as you get a game going. Merry Christmas!
dcfitch

Re: In-person Group or PbP?

Postby tumblingdice » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:18 am

Welcome, dcfitch. You've come to the right place. I just tried starting a game, but didn't get much response, possibly due to the time of the year. I suspect that after the holidays things might pick up, and I might try again. You'd be welcome to join us. In the meantime, the Unseen Servant forums are another place to look. They support a variety of games over there in addition to Labyrinth Lord.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby rredmond » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 pm

tumblingdice wrote:... In the meantime, the Unseen Servant forums are another place to look. They support a variety of games over there in addition to Labyrinth Lord.

Thanks td!
Yeah Unseen Servant is a PbP focused forum. You should be able to jump in a game quick over there.

And welcome!

--Ron--
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ISSUE -- FREE NOW!
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW!!
Oak Rapp - screaming "die" in orcish b/c it sounds cooler.
Phaser on stun *pew pew*. Phaser on kill *poo poo*!
rredmond

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Welcome, dcfitch! :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Return to Gamer Gatherings