Cartoon Action Hour Season 3

For discussion of other games.

Cartoon Action Hour Season 3

Postby dulsi » Fri May 24, 2013 12:33 am

Cartoon Action Hour Season 3 has started a kickstarter campaign. It's already passed it's goal. The game is all about 80s cartoon shows like He-Man, G.I.Joe, and Transformers. There have been two previous editions of the game. The first is very different from the second. The new edition is probably going to be close to the second season.

If you are a fan of He-Man try to free playset for season 2. The game has G.I.Joe and Transformers like series premade as well. If you are at all interested in the game, I suggest joining the kickstarter at the avid viewer level as you get all the stretch goal mini-series pdf. Mutant Future fans might want to look at the $16,000 stretch goal. Wastland 2010 is a Thundarr like series.
Support Roon's Raccoon Sprintladder on Lego Ideas.
dulsi

Re: Cartoon Action Hour Season 3

Postby sniderman » Fri May 24, 2013 1:29 pm

I was all over this the day it was posted. (Big fan of the game.) In fact, I pledged at the Cartoon Legend level.

CARTOON LEGEND: You will receive both the print and PDF versions of the CAH:S3 rulebook, a desktop wallpaper and full credit as a backer in the book. You’ll also receive Secret Series Seeds #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 (PDF). Plus, you will be drawn and statted up by the Spectrum team as either a cartoon hero or villain (your choice). Note: you’ll need to provide us with a digital photo of yourself and let us know what your favorite retro-toon sub-genre is (fantasy, military, science-fiction, etc.)

Guess who plans to appear as a Thundarr-like wasteland barbarian? (Or maybe an evil wizard... haven't decided yet...)
sniderman

Postby dulsi » Fri May 31, 2013 5:18 pm

I was thinking that the Wasteland 2010 stretch goal wasn't going to be reached. Now I'm not sure. It might just squeak through.
Support Roon's Raccoon Sprintladder on Lego Ideas.
dulsi

Postby sniderman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Wasteland 2010 is now a reality!
sniderman

Return to Other Games