Knightvision Games

This forum is for publisher introductions, particularly for publishers who are licensees of Goblinoid Games' titles, but other publishers of relevant products are also welcome. This area will replace the publisher forums below by April 5th 2011.

Knightvision Games

Postby knightvision » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Knightvision Games is committed to offering high quality Labyrinth Lord/AEC adventure modules that can be used in the Ebonyr campaign setting or any generic setting of your choice. Thank you for looking over our product line. You can visit us at our website and twitter feed below:

Twitter: @kvgames

Current product line at rpgnow.com
GT1 - Path of the Delver - Level 1-2
GT2 - Come Hell or High Water - Level 1-2
GT3 - Into the FarDeep - Level 1-2
CC1 - Curse of Crosskey Level 3-4
ST1 - Temple of the Horned Goddess Level 4-5

Print-on-Demand is available for GT3 and ST1 via Magcloud.com
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
knightvision

Re: Knightvision Games

Postby jcftao » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Hey everyone,
Here's a new adventure module from Knightvision Games. We hope you like it.

The great city of Heirandos, the jewel of Meridia awaits you! The Heroes of Heirandos is a short Labyrinth Lord adventure for 1st or 2nd level adventurers. It introduces the PCs to the Ebonyr Campaign setting. This urban adventure is a springboard for the GM to introduce the PCs to a large city. Including a half dozen encounters, location maps, and random city encounters, Heroes of Heirandos can easily be customized to fit into any campaign setting. Best of all it is free! Check out our website http://knightvisiongames.com/products/free-downloads or look for it at RPGnow!
jcftao

Postby Sizzaxe » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Good work guys. I'm relatively new here and am just checking out all the third party publishers. Your work looks fantastic! I really like the lineup of artists you have going as well. It's great to know so many great publishers are supporting LL. You can expect my coinage in the very near future.
Sizzaxe
"DMs only roll dice for the sound they make." -- Gary Gygax
http://classicrpgrealms.blogspot.com
Sizzaxe

Postby jcftao » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 am

@Sizzaxe --- Thanks for the kind words. Jim and I will be in this for the long haul. It's more a labor of love than anything. We plan on producing more free adventures in the coming months. Also check out our Ebonyr campaign setting. It is slowly evolving and we add content regularly. I'm happy to hear you are getting some use from our endeavors.

~~jcftao
jcftao

Postby Sizzaxe » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 am

Wow! Ebonyr is awesome. You've laid some really good foundational work there. And believe it or not it comes at exactly the right time for me. I think you've just saved me from being in a real crunch. I've been so fired up about starting LL, I have begun a whole new campaign setting myself, but it's barely started yet. And I'm due to run my first game on Thursday! I mean I could just wing it for a bit, but I don't even have any Gods or religions sketched out. I've wanted to go with something new, not my previous homebrewed settings or anything else widely known (FR, Mystara, GH etc.) Ebonyr seems like a really good possibility--an awesome one in fact. Thank you so much for putting this out there--super stuff.
Sizzaxe
"DMs only roll dice for the sound they make." -- Gary Gygax
http://classicrpgrealms.blogspot.com
Sizzaxe

Postby jcftao » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 am

@Sizzaxe Thanks for taking a look at the world of Ebonyr. We have much more to add, but Time is a cruel master and he doles out precious few moments to spend on our hobby. I wish I could snap my fingers and have all our ideas uploaded instantly. Keep checking our blog for the latest updates. We try to post at least three times per week. It's hard telling what you'll get, mostly what Jim or I are thinking about that day. Much more is coming for the world of Ebonyr...

btw...I enjoyed reading your posts (I'm adding you on Google Reader)
jcftao

Postby knightvision » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:27 pm

KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
knightvision

Postby knightvision » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:27 pm

You can now save some money on my line of Labyrinth Lord adventure modules by purchasing the PDF's thru Gumroad.com. Safe and secure transaction. :D

All the links can be found at Knightvisiongames.com

Thanks in advance for looking.
knightvision

Postby knightvision » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Knightvision Games has a new Labyrinth Lord adventure module available for sale - F1 Accursed Halls of the Keeperstone - see this thread

knightvision

Return to Publishers