TIMEMASTER reprint now available

For discussion of the TIMEMASTER RPG now owned by Goblinoid Games, originally published by Pacesetter in 1984.

TIMEMASTER reprint now available

Postby Goblinoid Games » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Listen up recruits! We didn’t save you from death in your own time only to have you die at the hands of a stinking Demorean. So pay close attention. You were extracted a fraction of a second before your deaths because we recognized a talent in each of you that made you a good candidate for the Time Corps. Would you rather be rotting in the distant past or saving humanity’s future? That’s what I thought.

You’ll see and experience things in the Time Corps your momma never prepared you for. The cusp of human evolution? Been there. The meteor that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs? I had to put it back on its collision course. I dined and drank with kings, and fought for scraps in the prison camps of Gliese 777 IV. The Demoreans will destroy us if they can, and you’re the last defense in time and space…

The reprint of the core TIMEMASTER rules is now available! The PDF ($4.99) has been updated at RPGnow--if you've already purchased the PDF you are able to download the updated version for free in your account.

The physical reprint is available in both hard cover ($28.95) and perfect bound ($18.95) versions.

The interior features new art by Mark Allen. The reprint combines the two manuals included in the original boxed set. The introductory adventure is now available as a free PDF.

Join the Time Corps and fight the Demoreans in the 4th dimension!
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: TIMEMASTER reprint now available

Postby SMKSensei » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:19 am

I think I've asked this in some other forums and/or formats, but there were 3 games in the Pacesetter Limited "trilogy." There was Timemaster, Star Ace, and Chill. All had identical mechanics. (more or less) I've had interest in the past couple years of finding the IP holder of them, because I liked both Star Ace and Timemaster. Did you guys acquire Star Ace as well? ...or do you know if it's still available? Any info? :?:
--
Sean Michael Kelly
Harrisburg, PA USA
http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/smksensei
http://gplus.to/smksensei
Twitter: @SMKSensei
SMKSensei

Postby greyarea » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Star Ace is published by Ronin Arts now:
http://www.roninarts.com/store/default.php?cPath=5_15
greyarea

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:55 pm

SMKSensei wrote:I think I've asked this in some other forums and/or formats, but there were 3 games in the Pacesetter Limited "trilogy." There was Timemaster, Star Ace, and Chill. All had identical mechanics. (more or less) I've had interest in the past couple years of finding the IP holder of them, because I liked both Star Ace and Timemaster. Did you guys acquire Star Ace as well? ...or do you know if it's still available? Any info? :?:

Nope, I own Timemaster and I believe Phil Reed owns Star Ace. I think that Mayfair Games still owns CHILL. Welcome!
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Return to TIMEMASTER