Greyhawk OOC Chat

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Greyhawk OOC Chat

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:47 pm

A merry belated X-mas to everyone! My little guy took his first steps skiing and got to ride in a horse drawn sleigh. Damn fun but the daytime temps were 17 degrees with the night bringing temps of 6 degrees (and that's not even that cold for the area). Need to invest in some Montana grade winter clothing, Vegas spoils us. :)
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Spanningtree wrote:A merry belated X-mas to everyone! My little guy took his first steps skiing and got to ride in a horse drawn sleigh. Damn fun but the daytime temps were 17 degrees with the night bringing temps of 6 degrees (and that's not even that cold for the area). Need to invest in some Montana grade winter clothing, Vegas spoils us. :)

I miss skiing and the sleigh sounds wonderful. Sounds like an awesome time, yet glad you are back.

Vegas spoils many. I need to get back there sometime. :)
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:50 pm

greyarea wrote:OOC: Sorry, I was out at a library convention for the weekend. Actually met one of you for dinner and conversation. Great time! If you're asking yourself, "Was it me?" and you don't remember meeting me for dinner than it was likely someone else. :)

No shushing at this library conference! "Great to finally meet you, Paul!" Is what I would have said if it had been me. On Sunday. In Boston. Eating Greek food. But it wasn't me, sadly, he said, failing a bluff check.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby GreyKatana » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Happy belated new year from Zagyg everyone. I'm happy to see this game is still going strong in 2016.
GreyKatana

Postby badams30 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:06 am

GreyKatana wrote:Happy belated new year from Zagyg everyone. I'm happy to see this game is still going strong in 2016.

We miss Fr Redmond. Bring back the wild man of Zagyg! He and Calmert would be like Abbott and Costello.
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:51 am

badams30 wrote:
GreyKatana wrote:He and Calmert would be like Abbott and Costello.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby greyarea » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:21 pm

kwll wrote:His bow still in hands, Calthas asks what is in the gold box.

greyarea

Postby badams30 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:06 pm

greyarea wrote:
kwll wrote:His bow still in hands, Calthas asks what is in the gold box.

If you've never seen the Shatner Seven parody from a few years ago, it's worth a glance. And his "What's in the box?" Line is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVMLivHTXac
badams30

Postby kwll » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:11 pm

I will be out of town starting Monday and for three weeks. During this time I will have little opportunities to access the internet. Please play Calthas in my stead as required.
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby greyarea » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:31 pm

kwll wrote:I will be out of town starting Monday and for three weeks. During this time I will have little opportunities to access the internet. Please play Calthas in my stead as required.

I originally read this as "play Calthas as my steed" and thought, That's a curious request. I hope your travels are good.
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk