New LL Campaign in London

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

New LL Campaign in London

Postby Methuslah » Tue May 14, 2013 9:31 am

I'm looking for a couple of players to join a new group for a fortnightly campaign of 'Advanced Labyrinth Lord' (Labyrinth Lord with the Advanced Edition Companion). The campaign is to be run on alternative Sundays in a quiet pub in Isleworth, West London, starting at around 1pm and finishing up around 5pm. There is plenty of car parking close by and decent transport links; I can give you any details you need on that. (Legendarily, the pub is almost impossible to find on the first attempt without good directions!) The campaign is to begin on June 2nd; there are three players already, but I would like a couple more if possible.

The intention is to run a module-based campaign; basically there are a stack of old Judges Guild modules that I've never really had a chance to run in the past, and I'd like to give them a go – with some modifications, of course! Lots of mysterious old dungeons, long-lost forgotten cults and other such goodness...as well as the occasional dragon, of course! The only prior knowledge you need is your dice and a pencil...and we even have some spare dice...

If anyone wants to know more, my email address is methuslah1@yahoo.co.uk

Richard
Methuslah

Return to Gamer Gatherings