Peaks and Valleys kickstarter

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

Peaks and Valleys kickstarter

Postby girnninggargoyle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Hey guys,

I'm posting to tell you about a project I currently have up on kickstarter - Peaks and Valleys. It is a all inclusive wilderness exploration module for 5-10 characters, levels 1-3. The module itself is finished, and the kickstarter is to raise money for illustrations. The module itself is OSR system neutral, but definitely playable with LL.

The optional included setting places the adventure in an isolated northern mountain range, held by isolationist bronze age dwarves. An introductory primer includes cultural and historical background on the area, while the expanded appendix holds further concrete information for each settled location - local figures, further adventures, and criminal underworlds.

The primary adventure is a plot hatched by none other than the king of the dwarves himself, who has bribed wandering merchants to inflate an old tale about a lost mountain hold full of fabulous treasure. The only way to find the vault is to locate all the missing waystones, scattered through the valley. For the king this has been a wise investment, as a small army of mercenary adventurers descend on his kingdom, ready to clear it of its monsters free of charge...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/79617793/peaks-and-valleys-among-the-dwarves

I'll be checking this thread regularly through the campaign, so if you have any questions or criticisms let me know. Likewise if you would like further information/sneak peaks at portions of the module.

We have our first map done, and we have done a mock up of the finished format for you all to see.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyv5065903qojv0/Witch%27s%20rock%20sample.pdf?dl=0

It's a fairly simple dungeon with a couple surprises nestled away, let me know what you all think!
girnninggargoyle

Return to Labyrinth Lord