The Underdark Gazette

This area is for people to discuss and/or advertise their blogs. Material for sale should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

The Underdark Gazette

Postby jasmith » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Be Sure to check out my weekly OSR News posts!
http://underdarkgazette.blogspot.com/search/label/OSR%20News
jasmith

Re: The Underdark Gazette

Postby samwise7 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:32 am

Thanks for mentioning my YouTube videos when I have old school videos up. It was rather cool to see my stuff when I was reading your blog. :)
"Everything important in RPGs happens the moment you stop holding onto the rulebook with both hands." -Jeff Rients
http://www.youtube.com/samwise7rpg
samwise7

Postby jasmith » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 pm

samwise7 wrote:Thanks for mentioning my YouTube videos when I have old school videos up. It was rather cool to see my stuff when I was reading your blog. :)

My pleasure, sir! :D
jasmith

Postby Mangus » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 am

James,

You know I love your blog! Thanks for everything you do for the OSR!

Shane
Swords Against the Outer Dark -- Where Sword & Sorcery Gaming Meets Cthulhiana and Yog-Sothothery

Facebook / Twitter
Mangus

Postby Dyson Logos » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 am

Any chance I could get a mention with my charsheets, adventures or maps? I know I've been called out as a traitor to the OSR, but some old-schoolers' do enjoy my sheets at least.
Dyson's Dodecahedron
an RPG blog with a butt-load of maps
Dyson Logos

Postby jasmith » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:36 am

Dyson Logos wrote:Any chance I could get a mention with my charsheets, adventures or maps? I know I've been called out as a traitor to the OSR, but some old-schoolers' do enjoy my sheets at least.

Absotively! Sorry for not mentioning your work sooner. The OSR has become large enough that it's getting very hard to keep up with. :)

And Howdy Shane! Thanks!
jasmith

Postby jasmith » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:09 pm

OSR News From The Underdark Gazette is a column I post every Sunday, covering new OSR releases, both free and for purchase, smaller PDF compilations, maps and the like, links to reviews from around the OSR, as well as various other items of interest going on in our corner of the gaming world. Since January, there has been a very noticeable increase in OSR activities! If you haven't checked out the OSR News, I invite you to do so. I think you'll find it to be quite a useful resource! :D

http://underdarkgazette.blogspot.com/search/label/OSR%20News
jasmith

Postby jasmith » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 pm

The OSR News has returned! I'll be doing some catch-up posts over the next week or so and it'll be a few weeks before it settles back down into a stable format.

http://underdarkgazette.blogspot.com/2011/09/osr-news-from-underdark-gazette-monday.html
jasmith

Postby sonofotho » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Fantastic news James! It has been missed!
Running the Stonehell LL sandbox game
Ran the Yendo LL AEC sandbox game (on hiatus....for now)
sonofotho

Postby Adapt » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:33 am

Three things:

1. Nice blog! I added it to my RSS feed. ;)

2. Your "Subscribe to Posts (Atom)" link is in black text on a black background. I had to do a CTRL-F to find it. If I had been less determined to add your blog to my RSS feed, I probably wouldn't have found it. You might want to change that . :(

3. +1,000 XP to you for including that wonderful video loop of Tyrion slapping Joffrey. :lol:
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Return to Bloggers