Forum Game?

For discussion of the majic noir Pacesetter game by Michael Curtis.

Forum Game?

Postby DavetheLost » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:08 pm

How much interest is there in a play by forum game for Majus? I really like the setting etc, and have been reading a fair bit of Dresden, Devon Monk, etc which has me in the right mood.

If say about three or four people were interested in playing and Gobliniod is willing to host, I would be willing to CM a Majus game here.

Thoughts?
DavetheLost

Re: Forum Game?

Postby Keps » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:14 pm

I would be interested! I really like this genre/game. I too have read some Dresden books and I loved the show. I got Majus soon as I saw it and now I fear it will be only be played as a one-off by my group in the distant future. Forum games have been a hit-or-miss for me lately. I've joined a few that never got going or crashed shortly afterwards. My suggestion would be using only a few players and declaring a short scenario, to start. After which, we can adjust our style/direction/mechanics etc. instead of just letting it die-out. I can/would post daily and I'm good with the GM resolving the dice.
Keps

Re: Forum Game?

Postby merias » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 am

Just got my hardcopy yesterday and really like it on first reading ... I'd be up for a PbP game.
merias

Return to MAJUS