[Kabuki Kaiser] Castle Gargantua

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

[Kabuki Kaiser] Castle Gargantua

Postby KKabuki » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Hello people, here I am with a new release compatible with everything OSR. It's been reviewed already so that you know what to expect.

Ride the beanstalk and crawl into the sprawling halls of Castle Gargantua. There awaits the most legendary of giants, giants the size of a tower, and the fiercest creatures known to man. Delve further than ever for the great doors of Castle Gargantua have swung open once again, and what lies ahead isn't for the faint-hearted.

ON SALE IN BOTH PDF AND PRINT AT DRIVETHRURPG/RPGNOW

The craziest, biggest dungeon ever published by the OSR. A campaign, a massive generator for all character level, and a grotesque setting all-in-one.

A bookmarked PDF & print edition compatible with everything Old School Renaissance

It's that good! I wholeheartedly believe that KK is driving home the old school feel in the way that keeps the old lich alive. (…) The first thing that came to mind is that old Jack and The Beanstalk thing from the mid/early 1970's (an anime import, IIRC) but it absolutely terrified me as a wee kid. Noah Stevens

Basically this mega dungeon is the love child if David Lynch and The Brothers Grim had sex and Tim Burton was the nurse maid. (…) Castle Gargantua is the type of place that exists in some ancient fairy tale as a rumor or legend but the reality is that much more dangerous and nasty. This is one of those adventure locations that's going to change a party seriously they will not be the same after a trip to Castle Gargantua. (…) The tone, horrid fairy tale feel gone wrong and more is perfect for a dark game of Lamentations of the Flame Princess or a huge sprawling game of Labyrinth Lord. Swords & Stitchery

All of the tools are presented to organically develop an adventure that has the ability to surprise both players and Judge alike! Eric Hoffman
KKabuki

Return to Advertisements