OOC CHAT

KJC's pbp game

Moderator: kjc

Re: OOC CHAT

Postby Miraje » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 pm

"elective" only in the sense that I got to pick the date of surgery - since I had ZERO cartilage left in my right knee, it was pretty much mandatory that it happen sometime this spring. It's not like I was having a facelift or something :geek:
-- If you let their characters die, they stop suffering... --
Miraje

Postby kjc » Fri May 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Ok, Miraje has PM'd me his move. I've dug through the rules and done some research. I "diced it out". Now to write it up! Hint to Players: HOLD ON! :shock: :mrgreen: ;)
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:30 am

Welcome back to merias who has graciously agreed to play both the Captain and Bart.
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:25 am

kjc wrote:
Rapax wrote:Hey, haven't all those NPCs had run ins with monsters in at least one of their movies?

Or they were the monsters! +10 Exp Rapax :D
Now +10 Exp to the first player who can explain why each photo was chosen. No one will get them all, so you can still win if you "ID" the greatest number! ;)

greyarea wrote:I hate challenges like this, mainly because I can't refuse them.

Captain Colin Becker = Charlton Heston -- The Omega Man (adapted from I am Legend)
Captain Mitch Hardy = Mike Henry -- no idea why he's here. Tarzan?
Maria Claud = Morena Baccarin -- V (a monster in disguise?) or Firefly or just cause she's hot
Otis Morton = Rick Moranis -- Ghostbusters ("I'm the keymaster of Gozer")
Becky Freeman and Anthony Greer = who cares -- sparkle vamps in Twilight
Steven Robertson = Michael J Fox -- Teen Wolf
Madeline Lee = that hot chick from JAG -- no clue
Shelly Novack = Kristy Swanson -- the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Max Hoffman = this isn't the head Vampire from The Lost Boys, is it?
Chester Robbins = Westley Snipes -- Blade the Vampire Slayer (a bit less Valley than Buffy)
Iona Bradford = Joan Collins -- sucking the life out of good TV for decades
Rochelle Webb = scream queen Jamie Lee Curtis -- Halloween

Wow! Not a perfect score...but excellent work, I'd say you are unbeatable at this point!

Okay! Wrapping up loose ends, greyarea wins the bonus exp! (Sorta ironic ;) )
Cap. Becker/ Charlton Heston: Because, at least in the 70's, if Chuck was the pilot...the flight was doomed! :lol:
Cap. Hardy/Mike Henry: Simply because he was in the photo I chose for Heston. Also the scenario has a woman as the co-pilot, which was very rare in the 80's (as were Air Marshalls and vampires! :P )
Maria/Morena Baccarin: Cuz she's hot! "V" is a great answer 'tho!
Twilight vamps of course. I was very pleased to find them sporting 80's hairstyles!
Madeline/Catherine Bell: Only photo I could find of a hot chick in a naval uniform.
Max/David Naughton: Surprised that no one got "An American Werewolf in London"! :mrgreen:
Iona/Joan Collins: Great answer by greyarea :lol: She was 80's and fit my concept per the scenario.
Great Job greyarea!
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Alright! Connelly has been vanquished! Nice job! We had seven npc and two pc deaths. Thank you all so much for sticking this out, it took me too long to wrap this up, sorry about that. You guys brought me a lot of laughs, face palms, and oh-great-now-what-do-I-do moments (looking at you Miraje).
Special thanks to sniderman for his great scenario, and to greyarea who went above and beyond bringing Connelly to unlife! :D :D :D

The scenario is over, but there are some loose ends: bodies, bombs, weapons, cover stories! Miraje killed an innocent woman! The plane will sink to the bottom of the Pacific, which takes care of the hard evidence. What will you (and the npcs) tell the authorities? Do we play that out, or just end it here? Thoughts?
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby merias » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Great ending! I think we should call it here, given that we 'won'.
merias

Postby Miraje » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:51 pm

I agree this is a good place to wrap - better to imagine how it ends than do the actual grind of getting there. I imagine if Tommy can hold his tongue about lack of cigarettes and booze until they get rescued, shock and his charming personality can win silence from the others :mrgreen:

As for "oh-great-now-what-do-I-do moments", that's what I live for, so I got that going for me :twisted:
-- If you let their characters die, they stop suffering... --
Miraje

Previous

Return to CRYPTWORLD