Maps from the rulebook

For discussion of the zombie survival horror game.

Maps from the rulebook

Postby GreyKatana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Hey Dan, I was wondering which software was used to create the maps at the end of the book (or were there simply hand-drawn)?
Also, could bigger versions be made available? I could see myself using them in game.

Thanks in all cases.
GreyKatana

Re: Maps from the rulebook

Postby Goblinoid Games » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:14 pm

The maps were created in AutoCad by Dan Cruger. Cruger did a bunch of maps back in the day for ICE, I think for MERP books and various other books. I think I can do larger versions with decent resolution, how big did you have in mind? One problem would be how to make sure people have access to them. I could add them to the downloads at RPGnow so that if you've bought the PDF you can go back in and get them.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: Maps from the rulebook

Postby GreyKatana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:52 pm

An added download on RPGNow would be perfect for me since that's where I bought the PDF.

About the size... I'm not sure. Since I'm not a big miniature user (only when absolutely needed), a higher resolution image that would fit on US Letter paper would be good enough. Basically I just want something nice and crisp to show the players and they can strategize around it.
But I suppose some other guys here could be interested in something where each square could fit a mini.

In all cases, many thanks.
GreyKatana

Return to ROTWORLD