Next play-by-post game: pick a module!

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Re: Next play-by-post game: pick a module!

Postby Wizardawn » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Well...I don't do PBP...but I always loved Palace of the Silver Princess. Maybe because it was the first module I ever played. It was just a fun, ruined castle, exploration module.

- Djeryv
Wizardawn

Postby Thakazum » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm

This is a tangent... I would always be down for a Star Frontiers pbp. There are basic rules that might be easier to use with the posting format.
Thakazum

Postby Adapt » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Thakazum wrote:This is a tangent... I would always be down for a Star Frontiers pbp. There are basic rules that might be easier to use with the posting format.

+1
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby greyarea » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Which basic rules are you talking about, Thakazum? You mean without the "Knight Dawn" expansion?

I never cared for ship-to-ship combat. I was always more of an "explore the new planet" or "smuggle the shipment" or whatnot. More D&D in space than Car Wars in space. ;)
greyarea

Postby Wizardawn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:06 am

If you guys insist on a Star Frontiers PBP game...and you want to join in (but don't have the rules), check out this site because it has the rules to download...

http://www.starfrontiersman.com/downloads/remastered

- Djeryv

...I don't want to play, but I want to help out those that want to play a Star Frontiers PBP.
Wizardawn

Postby greyarea » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 am

Thanks but I have them in paper form from a birthday present nearly 30 years ago. :)
greyarea

Postby Blood axe » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 am

greyarea wrote:Thanks but I have them in paper form from a birthday present nearly 30 years ago. :)

Me too! And I have Zebulons Guide to Frontier Space. ;)
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 am

My vote is pretty much along the lines of the group here...

B4 Lost City - I've owned the module three times between 1984 and 2011 - I'm keeping the one I have now! LOL

The Sentinel and the Gauntlet - I always wanted to play these but never had the chance. I owned them both in the 80's and wished I had them now. I'm still on the hunt for them if anyone knows someone that wants to trade some modules - let me know!

Against the Giants would be awesome. This is the second time I've owned that one - I tried to run it in the 90's and it started out good, but the group fell apart.

Temple of Elemental Evil - same as above! I've owned it twice, and don't now, but wish I did!! Tried to run that one in the 90's also, but group fell apart.

Honestly, I'm good to play any :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Poor Sumo. You acquire and then get rid of modules like I do guitars.:D
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby Craigers07 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 pm

X1 Isle of Dread

This is collecting dust on the bookshelf. I was considering running a game with it last year but would like to play through it first. I’m not sure how easy it would be to find a group for this one. I think everyone has already played through it except me.
Craigers07

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion