Skype Game Recruiting Players (or needing one?)

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Skype Game Recruiting Players (or needing one?)

Postby davidw » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello -

Some of you may recognize me from the LL Screen I posted links to here a few months ago. Well, my existing skype group having grown more and more unreliable, I am hoping to start (or join) a new game. If there's a game out there that could use a new player, please let me know.

In any event, I am very happy to offer my services as LLord if enough players are interested. I'm a very experienced referee, and I have run games on skype in the past with great success. I would likely make use of some published scenarios, particularly STONEHELL, but I'm open to suggestions concerning the style and scope of the game.

I'm thinking about Saturdays @ 7:00 pm CST (GMT -6:00), although that could change depending on the preference of interested players.

Drop me a line (professordavidwilliams@gmail.com) or reply to this thread if interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

DW
davidw

Re: Skype Game Recruiting Players (or needing one?)

Postby davidw » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:06 pm

We now have 3 players (+me as LLord). If we can get 1 more, I think we can get the game started.
davidw

Return to Gamer Gatherings