War beneath the earth - occasional reviews and ramblings

This area is for people to discuss and/or advertise their blogs. Material for sale should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

War beneath the earth - occasional reviews and ramblings

Postby Wbte » Tue May 12, 2015 1:11 am

Hi there!

I set up the blog about a year and a half ago intending to work through WotC's free 3.5 "Original Adventures" series as an aide to new DMs who want a starting or helpmeet module without having to drop cash on top of the cost of books. Then some real life stuff happened and Wizards (purposefully or otherwise) got the series removed from the Internet Archive. In the meantime, I've been heading back to the kind of D&D I started with back in the late 80s - currently running 1e, but I have tried (and like) Labyrinth Lord.

So I'm heading into reviewing free and PWYW OSR material. My first Labyrinth Lord review is "The Tomb of Gardag the Strange" by Shane Ward (3 Toadstools Publishing):

http://warbeneaththeearth.blogspot.com/2015/05/review-tomb-of-gardag-strange-by-shane.html

Although the module has some issues, I hope that the review will be useful to users and writers of modules alike.
Wbte

Return to Bloggers