[dr nick voice]Hi everybody![/dr nick voice]

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

[dr nick voice]Hi everybody![/dr nick voice]

Postby Zevious Zoquis » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:42 pm

So I've got my LL books on order (went for the soft cover). They should be in my hands early this week and I'm pretty jazzed. I'm a 44 year old gamer whose been out of the proverbial loop for about 20 years give or take and this whole Old School Rennaissance is really sorta scratching an itch I didn't even know I had. I'm hoping to get a group together for a regular game night and LL will be the game. We'll see how that works out.

What are some really good adventures I can download for Labyrinth Lord?
Zevious Zoquis

Re: [dr nick voice]Hi everybody![/dr nick voice]

Postby knightvision » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Shameless plug alert - My company, Knightvision Games, has several low-level modules for your playing pleasure.
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
Twitter: @kvgames
knightvision

Postby Lord Kilgore » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 am

Welcome, ZZ!

I think you'll like Labyrinth Lord a lot.
Lord Kilgore was last seen entering the Lost Caverns some years ago...
Lord Kilgore

Postby greyarea » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 am

Welcome, Dr Nick.

Encounter magazine is a great, free resource and a number of blogs. Some of them have one shot adventures.

And there are some wonderful companies that advertise their wares in the Advertisement section. Everything I've purchased so far has been of high quality and Old School flair. :)
greyarea

Postby Dyson Logos » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:31 pm

I regularly post adventures to my blog - link is there in my .sig - check out the Downloads page and the Maps page. Plus I've posted one dungeon adventure in each of the three issues of Dodecahedron out.

Check out Goblin Gully for level 1 games, it seems to be my biggest hit. And my mini-mega-dungeon (Dyson's Delve) also seems to get a lot of play by the readers.
Dyson's Dodecahedron
an RPG blog with a butt-load of maps
Dyson Logos

Postby Zevious Zoquis » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm quite familiar with your work Dyson. Love your maps. I think it was always the maps that I loved most about rpgs even back in the late 70's. I spent many hours drawing up dungeons and world maps that never ended up getting used for anything... :)

Oddly enough, back then I sort of hated the "megadungeon" concept. I'd get all stuck on the rationalization of the concept and just couldn't get into it. Now however I'm totally on board with the concept. The idea of a huge dungeon complex that characters return to again and again thats just teeming with crazy monsters and traps is very appealing...I seem to have an easier time buying in to the "zaniness" of the notion now for some reason.
Zevious Zoquis

Postby Mark » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Welcome ZZ!

I'm sure you'll enjoy LL. My old college group minus a couple of folks is getting together for our semi-annual weekend gaming marathon next month. I'm going to spring LL on them. Should be entertaining.
Mark

Return to Labyrinth Lord