A second PbP?

For discussion of the zombie survival horror game.

A second PbP?

Postby DavetheLost » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 pm

I just read through Blood Axe's "Diner of the Dead" so far. It looks to be a fun adventure.

It also seems to have plenty of characters going in it now. This got me wondering, are there enough interested people to make it worth my setting up and starting a second RotWorld PbP game?

To keep things fresh and different this game would be set in a small diner in rural New Jersey. Just kidding. I don't have a strong idea yet for setting or timeline. I do have a few thoughts on the cause of the infestation, progression of infection, etc. The idea has been used before in popular culture, in both a zombie and non-zombie context.

The game will be set in the Modern day and zombie pop culture does exist in the world, so people may have seen zombie movies, etc. This knowledge of zombies in pop culture, folk lore and even science may or may not be helpful.

Hit me up with ideas for characters, locations, and points on the timeline that appeal to you. If there is an interest I am willing to start a game. I do not anticipate it being an insurmountable problem to bring in new players after game star, either as new characters or as Players taking over NPCs depending on the story situation.
DavetheLost

Re: A second PbP?

Postby Blood axe » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 am

Im interested. I'll PM you. ;)
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby DavetheLost » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:28 pm

That's one.

Anybody want to help him out? Otherwise this could be a real short game... :twisted:
DavetheLost

Postby Mark » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Why not? 8-) Just don't make me a redneck. I might get confused.
Mark

Postby DavetheLost » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 pm

OK, we have two. ThT's enough for me to make it a go. I will still take more though.
DavetheLost

Postby Mark » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 pm

I'd like to a see a time line other than an initial infection. Something weeks, or months, after the infection was discovered and the majority of the initial shock has dissipated. The survivors know the problem well and have demonstrated the ability to overcome the initial odds either through luck or skill. They must continue to survive but are going to struggle as easily obtained supplies dwindle.

That said, I'm happy to play anything you come up with. I'll consider a few character ideas.
Mark

Postby Thakazum » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 am

Mark wrote:Just don't make me a redneck.

HAH!
Thakazum

Return to ROTWORLD