Blessing Adit question

For discussion of the majic noir Pacesetter game by Michael Curtis.

Blessing Adit question

Postby DavetheLost » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 am

At the Master level of the Blessing adit the Majus can produce a pool of defensive points. How is the numerical value of this pool determined?

I see how they are used and spent for defense, but I can't see how it is determined how many points a Majus can have in this pool.
DavetheLost

Re: Blessing Adit question

Postby DavetheLost » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 am

I see Michael Curtis, the author, hasn't visited the forums since April. Dan, Tim, either of you want to weigh in on this?

I am thinking it may be based on the results on either the unarmed combat table or the armed combat table. Thus the Majus would gain a pool of points equal to the number indicated as lost on the table. So an "M" result would yield a pool of 4-40 points.

This is similar to the Healing adit. An alternative would be a pool equal to the attack margin.
DavetheLost

Postby Goblinoid Games » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:30 pm

DavetheLost wrote:I see Michael Curtis, the author, hasn't visited the forums since April. Dan, Tim, either of you want to weigh in on this?

I am thinking it may be based on the results on either the unarmed combat table or the armed combat table. Thus the Majus would gain a pool of points equal to the number indicated as lost on the table. So an "M" result would yield a pool of 4-40 points.

This is similar to the Healing adit. An alternative would be a pool equal to the attack margin.

Hi Dave, yes I believe that is what Mike intended. I'll get in touch with him to make sure.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby DavetheLost » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Thanks Dan.
DavetheLost

Return to MAJUS