why is there no LL wiki?

For discussion of the Labyrinth Lord Society, Society events, or anything else Society related.

Re: why is there no LL wiki?

Postby drizzit » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

thank you this is nice :). im ganna figure out how to get a LL specific wiki just because i like the mechanics and would like to work within them. and have people putting in information from time tested poof positive methods.
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Postby Koren n'Rhys » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 pm

No need to copy everything from a PDF, drizzit. If you look >here< there are text files of LL, the AEC and the OEC.
Obligatory Blogroll:
Kingdoms in Trevail for my RC D&D ramblings + other "old-school goodness"
RetroCyberpunk where I work on a Shadowrun retro-clone[/size]
Koren n'Rhys

Postby drizzit » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 pm

i want a LL wiki for homebrew i love LL and would like to see a wiki like the D&D wiki but for LL i just love how its set up and revolves around the specific mechanics. all the links here are dor everything im in need of specif LL.
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:55 pm

no offense LL but id like the wiki to arrange the spells set up as in by level not alphabetical. but it'ed be fine to keep everything the same, and if there was a wiki then i could level up online then while playing it'll still be easy to find a spell from the books.
drizzit

Postby 3llense'g » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 am

I see your point but the index at the end of the spells section IS ordered by level, and that's close enough for me. :)
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Postby drizzit » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 am

Thank you for pointing that out to me I seriously never saw it >.> I'm a dummie :p maybe a scarecrow construct will be my next character.
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Should I make one with wiki spaces or wait for someone to make one with there own domain or should I use somethig other/better then wiki spaces. Any opinions welcomed and appreciated I don't want to start anything without proper knowledge, support and knowing it will be used and easily found online.
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm thinking to make it a GG wiki but I only play LL so id have to leave other sections to the fans/player's of the other products.
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:01 am

I now know this site has all I seek.
drizzit

Previous

Return to Labyrinth Lord Society