Texicon

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Texicon

Postby Texicon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:10 am

Hello one and all, would anyone know how to contact Goblinoid Games via email. I sent an email to the company several months ago, but no response.

Please have someone contact me. I am attempting to either get prize support/ product to give away at our con.

I am also looking for GMs to host

Cryptworld
Majus
Sandman
Timemaster

If you know someone who would like to run one or more of these systems at our convention. Please have them visit our website at www.texicon.net

Thank you for the help
Texicon

Re: Texicon

Postby seneschal » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:21 pm

You might want to post this query in the Gamer Gatherings area as well. That's where to recruit prospective Pacesetter GMs for the convention.
seneschal

Re: Texicon

Postby Texicon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Thank you
Texicon

Texicon 2015 June 25-28

Postby Texicon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello one and all, would anyone know how to contact Goblinoid Games via email. I sent an email to the company several months ago, but no response.

Please have someone contact me. I am attempting to either get prize support/ product to give away at our con.

I am also looking for GMs to host

Cryptworld
Majus
Sandman
Timemaster

If you know someone who would like to run one or more of these systems at our convention. Please have them visit our website at www.texicon.net

Interested GMs will find the contact info for the Role-Play Magnate on the home page. Texicon occurs in Grapevine, Texas at the Grapevine Convention Center. GMs who host 12hrs or more of events are given a free Full Con pass.

Thank you for the help
Texicon

Return to Gamer Gatherings