Stock Art

This forum is for publisher introductions, particularly for publishers who are licensees of Goblinoid Games' titles, but other publishers of relevant products are also welcome. This area will replace the publisher forums below by April 5th 2011.

Stock Art

Postby indyjoe » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:05 pm

I was a bit torn on posting this here or in Ads, but figured since it is only directed to publishers and it is almost free ($40 for 50 b&w line art monster images) it could go here.

As some of you know I've got a Kickstarter project creating monster cards. A side reward is the art from that as stock art. $40 gets you 100 points of art, $75 gets 200 and $100 gets 300 points. Higher levels can be added as the project gets bigger.
1 point is good for a small b&w line art version (600 pixels on the larger side) of the art.
2 points gets a full size (usually 1/4 page at 300dpi, sometimes larger) b&W line art version of the art.
and there are more options to get the color art and/or versions with backgrounds. (See the project for the full list.)

Here's the project link: http://kck.st/11Bv0Hh

Right now, the project will have the following creatures with line art, color and w/background versions: Assassin Vine, Basidirond, Black Pudding, Brownie, Cave Fisher, Choker, Cloaker, Crocodile (Dire), Dragons (silver, copper, brass, bronze), Dragon Turtle, Duerger, Genie (5), Goblin Dog, Golems (6), Gray Ooze, Naga (3), Mite, Ochre Jelly, Purple Worm, Phoenix, Shambling Mound, Svirfneblin, Tengu, Tiger Dire, Xill, Yellow Musk Creeper.

I know a lot of common creatures aren't in that list, mostly because they (skeletons, goblins, trolls, etc.) were part of our prior project which didn't have line art. However, we're in the process of adding that and you will be able to use the same points to select creatures from our prior project. Here's a link to the stock art we did before:
http://inkwellideas.com/stock-art/
I know we'll have Bruno and Storn's art in B&W versions and I hope to have most of it.

(And if you already picked up the color art, you'll get the B&W versions of those same creatures free. :)
indyjoe

Return to Publishers