Mutant Future and Labyrinth Lord at Churchtonight

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Mutant Future and Labyrinth Lord at Churchtonight

Postby oldgamergeek » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 pm

My Church is holding it's Super Bowl party tonight but some of us are not sports barbarians and will have a more proper gaming experience. Let them chase their ball We will explore dungeons and the post apocalyptic world.
UPDATE! We played a Mutant Future adventure called Hotel of the Dead. A not so standard undead safari. We didn't get to complete the adventure but everyone had fun.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Re: Mutant Future and Labyrinth Lord at Churchtonight

Postby Atomic Ray » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 am

Cool.

How about a character run down and a short game detail report?

Sounds like fun.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Sizzaxe » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 am

Excellent! I learned to play D&D at church. Boy Scout meeting actually. Glad you guys had a good time. I too would love a brief adventure summary btw.
Sizzaxe
"DMs only roll dice for the sound they make." -- Gary Gygax
http://classicrpgrealms.blogspot.com
Sizzaxe

Postby oldgamergeek » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Here is the rundown on last night:
The four characters were all pure Humans and armed with bows 2 and swords the other 2 had heavy cross bows and axes.
The party set off tracking a outbreak of the walking dead that had decimated a small village. They located them in a Hotel in a ancient city that was to this point unexplored.Upon entry the party was set upon by 6 of the W D. Our Heroes engaged the enemy with vigor rolling 20's and maxing damage. They made short work of the first batch and found some items that could be traded later on. the next bunch took them by surprise, one players used a torch and oil to light the W D on fire.One player made a saving throw vs turn into a W D after being bit. Next encounter I changed things up and hit them with some pig men this proved a little more difficult but they did well dispatching them with the bows, this netted the party a couple of shotguns and 100 rounds of ammo. The battle attracted more W D and this time they gave the Party some problems with no one being bit. soon the W D were dispatched and the party went into town to trade their plunder for stuff they needed. All wish to play again.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Postby Atomic Ray » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 am

Most interesting.

Thanks for the share.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Sizzaxe » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:28 pm

oldgamergeek wrote:All wish to play again.

That says it all OGG 8-) good work indeed. Once I get my LL game up and going I too want to run a MF game. But Space Explorer is also high on my list--I'm a Trekkie so I'm thinking of running a Trek-like campaign with that one. Maybe blending the two, a MF world that is part of a larger Space Explorer campaign--not sure yet. Still excited about getting my LL campaign up, so all my energy is going into that right now.
Sizzaxe
"DMs only roll dice for the sound they make." -- Gary Gygax
http://classicrpgrealms.blogspot.com
Sizzaxe

Return to Open Discussion