Solo Adventure

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Solo Adventure

Postby Blood axe » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Im looking to run a "one off" solo adventure. The character will be a Thief on a mission. You must be able to post every other day at least, once a day is even better sometimes.

Any interest?
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Re: Solo Adventure

Postby Vargr1105 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:22 pm

I am interested. Every other day I can do, barring any dreadful unforseen event.

How long is the adventure supposed to run for?
Vargr1105

Postby Blood axe » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Not sure how long it will last. Depends. I'm guessing a month or two if you are lucky & can post multiple times to finish combats.
Blood axe

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 am

I love solo adventures! Which one are you running? Are you doing this on an individual basis, or are you wanting to create a thread, etc.? I'm assuming that however many players you have, they will - indeed- be solo and not working together? ... or against each other?
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Vargr1105 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:45 am

Blood axe wrote:Not sure how long it will last. Depends. I'm guessing a month or two if you are lucky & can post multiple times to finish combats.

Awesome. Count me in.
Vargr1105

Postby Blood axe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm

connivingsumo wrote:I love solo adventures! Which one are you running? Are you doing this on an individual basis, or are you wanting to create a thread, etc.? I'm assuming that however many players you have, they will - indeed- be solo and not working together? ... or against each other?

Hmmm....I was going to do just one game, one player. But two players, two threads, one game, two thieves competing against each other for the prize....intriguing.
Blood axe

Postby Keps » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:14 am

When your free to run another solo game, not in the caves of chaos, I'll be interested. My last PbP game ended recently and I found myself posting quite often. At least once a day.
Keps

Postby Blood axe » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Blood axe wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:I love solo adventures! Which one are you running? Are you doing this on an individual basis, or are you wanting to create a thread, etc.? I'm assuming that however many players you have, they will - indeed- be solo and not working together? ... or against each other?

Hmmm....I was going to do just one game, one player. But two players, two threads, one game, two thieves competing against each other for the prize....intriguing.

Im still planning on doing this. Its in the works, but might be another month til it gets going.

It was planned as a solo adventure, but I might try two players. Two seperate threads, two Thieves competing against each other to steal the prize first. No peeking at the other guys thread!
Blood axe

Return to Gamer Gatherings