Exalted sub project 2 - Abyssals

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Re: Exalted sub project 2 - Abyssals

Postby Agrippa » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:32 am

The Daybreak caste is complete so you can officially commence your commentary and advice.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Okay then, I just had to correct a few spelling mistakes.
Agrippa

Postby Needles » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 am

First of all thanks for doing all of this work converting one of the more interesting Exalted over to Mutant Future. It does my heart well to know that all of those Exalted books I have can actually be used in a worthy setting like Mutant Future. Please do the Alchemicals if you get a chance! Awesome work
Needles

Postby Agrippa » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 am

Needles wrote:First of all thanks for doing all of this work converting one of the more interesting Exalted over to Mutant Future. It does my heart well to know that all of those Exalted books I have can actually be used in a worthy setting like Mutant Future. Please do the Alchemicals if you get a chance! Awesome work

Thank you, but I have to finish the Solars and get to work on the Infernals. Maybe then I can get to work on converting some charms into mutations and converting the Alchemicals.
Agrippa

Postby Atomic Ray » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 am

Bumped...this thought process needs more viewing!
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Previous

Return to Mutant Future