MF @ Garycon

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

MF @ Garycon

Postby bighara » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 pm

FYI, for those of you making the trek to Lake Geneva this March, I'll be running a MutieFutie event.

The Gyre
Mutant Future
Duration : 4 hours
Start Time : Friday-8:00am
Description:
You've survived in the wastelands your whole life. You reckon there's not much this atomic-soaked world can throw at you that you can't handle. Surviving is one thing, but getting ahead means more than just playing it safe. You've got to explore, take chances, and grab the opportunities that come your way.

So when a landslide exposes some sort of ancient doorway, you know you need to hustle to explore it and get the loot before someone beats you to it. What could be more straightforward than that?

“The Gyre” pits the characters against ancient technological challenges, secret horrors, and a race against time.
bighara

Re: MF @ Garycon

Postby Wizardawn » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Does that mean you are less of a "booth bitch" this year and more of a "participant"? Or did you convince your brother to run the booth solo while you get some actual gaming in this year? I think you got to only play in one game last year. I will try and sign up for this one. Of course since I used the term "booth bitch", that will probably mean I will be the first to die.
Wizardawn

Postby bighara » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:55 am

BWAHAH- *cough* don't be silly!

I won't be running a vendor table as I'm solo this time 'round. My brother can't make it. Dan & I had discussed sharing a table, but he's out for GCon too. I did run one event last year, but didn't play much (mostly) due to a registration mix up. I hope to play more this time.
bighara

Postby Scalydemon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:33 am

Cool, way to represent. :) Wish I could make it out there.

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Return to Mutant Future