Players needed for LL campaign on Groupchat!

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Players needed for LL campaign on Groupchat!

Postby derekliese » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Hey fellow gamers,

I live out in South Korea where gamers are few and far between. I have put together a fun little campaign for Labyrinth Lord. Start at level 1, a short dungeon adventure to get everyone used to the Groupchat program (and each other), then off to the Scavens, my campaign playground. There will be different things to do, and an open sandbox if you will. Im flexible for times, (Just know I am on +9 GMT in Korea). Im looking for 3-4 players. I like to run it on Groupchat so we can text AND see images, and draw out maps and move around and be able to see combat. Hopefully I find a few of you itching to get in. Send me a message if interested and I will send you the address of my Groupchat and password to get in on the orc killing, spell casting, lock picking goodness :mrgreen:
Last edited by derekliese on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
derekliese

Re: LL Game hosting on Groupchat!

Postby derekliese » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:21 am

Here is a little background for the setting, (More details will be given once the campaign actually starts):

“You have come to the edge of the world, and the outskirts of civilization”. The Skavens is a hidden place far removed from the rest of the known lands. It is a place of beauty, danger, and mystery that rewards those who explore it and live to tell its tales. There are misty forests, open plains, abandoned mines, hidden ruins, and lonely rivers (each with their own hidden treasures). If you have come here in search of adventure, you shall not be disappointed, but be wary; a recent evil has risen, as the firm inhabitants of the once prosperous community of Dragon’s Run will tell you. Perhaps with some skill, bravery, and luck, one may survive long enough to defeat this wicked company and bring the land to its former splendor"
derekliese

Return to Gamer Gatherings