Up From the Vaults MF PBP

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Up From the Vaults MF PBP

Postby DavetheLost » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:27 pm

The tattered fragments of a dream melt away as you slowly come awake. The translucent ceiling above you slowly raises and slides back. You sit up, groggily wiping the sleep from your eyes. Running you fingers through damp hair you wonder how long you were out. Looking around in the dim light you see the lids of capsules similar to yours raising and their inhabitants sitting up. Some of the capsules look cracked and discoloured. One near you has been smashed open, looking closer you see that it has been broken from within...

You are awake so it must be time for the Mission. If only you could remember the mission... Hmm, it should come to you in a moment. Let's see you are, where? Who? Why can't you remember?

Something has definitely gone quite wrong. You are sure that this is not how things were supposed to be...

I am looking for players to help scratch my PA itch. Play can be either here on the forums or in a Yahoo group, RPOL etc. If you are interested PM me with a 1st level character. Player characters may be of any of the standard types. All characters will begin the game with no equipment and almost no memories.

Players should inform the ML of any important memories they wish their character to retain. Did they like to hunt or fish? Did they play any sports? What did they do for a living? What sorts of hobbies and recreational activities did they enjoy? Did they have military or law enforcement experience? Were they a trucker, an accountant, a computer programer, a pilot, a housewife? What were they most afraid of?

Characters who are mutant animals should state if they were wild or pets.

Please take your first post to briefly describe your character's appearance and initial actions on awakening. You do not have to reveal anything that would not be imediately visible about your character. any type, no equipment, and few if any memories.
DavetheLost

Return to Mutant Future