The Complete Vivimancer

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

The Complete Vivimancer

Postby elf23 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:53 am

The Complete Vivimancer, my to-date magnum opus of weird magic has just gone live at RPGNow!

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/128029/Th ... Vivimancer

From the back cover blurb:

Expert of cloning, cross-breeding, flesh warping, genetic meddling, neural manipulation, and vat growth; master of mind slaves, mutants, symbionts, parasites, and viruses. The vivimancer is a perverter of nature, a magician whose focus is the manipulation of life to his or her own ends.

This supplement contains:
* The complete vivimancer spell selection – everything in one place, with no need to cross-reference other rule books.
* Over 130 new spells for Labyrinth Lord campaigns.
* Spell lists suitable for both basic and advanced play.
* 42 new magic items produced by the arts of bio-sorcery.
* Guidelines for constructing and maintaining a research laboratory.
* Mutation tables for animals, plants, and fungi.
* Quick psionics rules.

Warp your campaign with the addition of the vivimancer as a player character class or a surprising and devious enemy. Alternatively, simply raid the new spells and magic items for use by existing magic-user characters.

Suitable for use with Labyrinth Lord and other old-school adventure games.

You can also check out my previous book of magic, Theorems & Thaumaturgy, which is available for free at http://www.rpgnow.com/product/125722/Th ... haumaturgy, to get a flavour of my work.
elf23

Re: The Complete Vivimancer

Postby elf23 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:36 pm

The Complete Vivimancer is on sale for "Christmas in July" at RPGNow / DriveThru RPG!

25% off starting now for a week.

The PDF is now $5.24.
The PDF + print bundle is down to $12.99.

Some reviews:
Ben L. of Mazirian's Garden.
Timothy Brannan of The Other Side.
Brendan S of Necropraxis.

Click here to get it!
elf23

Return to Advertisements