"One Year In The Savage AfterWorld" released!

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

"One Year In The Savage AfterWorld" released!

Postby sniderman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 pm

The Savage AfterWorld has released its newest Mutant Future supplement!

CATACLYSMIC QUESTS!

Inside this crumbling tome is a collection of unique micro-adventures through a post-apocalyptic world! One Year In The Savage AfterWorld presents 52 "dangerous encounters" that originally appeared at The Savage AfterWorld!

Mutant Lords who need a springboard for a new campaign, a quick side-trek for his players, or a single one-shot adventure for an evening's entertainment will find a variety of quests within! Each of these short adventures through the radioactive wastes is designed to be run over the course of a few hours. Is your band of stalwart survivors up to the challenges they'll face?

One Year In The Savage AfterWorld is fully compatible with Goblinoid Games' Mutant Future and Labyrinth Lord role-playing games as well as other Original Edition Fantasy RPGs.

"One Year..." is now available at Drive Through RPG, for $5.95 and print versions are available in perfect bound hardcopy at Lulu for $13.95.
Last edited by sniderman on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
sniderman

Re: "One Year In The Savage AfterWorld" released!

Postby Blood axe » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Aesome! Ive been waiting for this. :D Now I just have to wait until payday, I spent my gaming budget already. :(
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Re: "One Year In The Savage AfterWorld" released!

Postby outlander » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Originally when I saw this post, I didn't think anything of it, because I thought it was about a conversion for the Savage worlds game. Once I clicked the link I discovered that I was in fact mistaken.

I've just purchased it and I'm nearly finished printing it out. I'll take a look through the book and I'll try write a review for it in the next few weeks, after I've had a chance to read through it!

Don't take what I said the wrong way dude... If you follow my work for Skirmisher you'll see just how busy I am.

I'll also see about commenting on it in one of my upcoming weekly blogs on the D-Infinity site.
outlander

Return to Mutant Future