Adventure seeking a developer

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Adventure seeking a developer

Postby HawkWolf » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:33 am

Last year I started working on converting a high level Gamma World adventure with mind flayers (the one that Derek H. and I wrote) over to Mutant Future. I even downloaded an image of a basic design for the colony ship (but needs a real artist to redraw/modify the image). I have found and photoshopped some nice pieces of pd art for it. Then I agreed to work on some D&D books, and now it's a year later (and I am on page 600 of a 750 page (single column) volume), but the adventure is already written and additional notes and changes are already patched in. The hoops were changed to crackle bunnies. The bofs were changed to elk-folk, and similar changes in the sake of not committing trademark violations are mostly complete. Most of the monsters have already been converted to Mutant Future format. So, if any person or group of persons would like to take over the project to finish the conversion to Mutant Future plus editing and layout, I would be happy to "license" it out. The module looks very interesting and ties easily into the existing Mutant Future example campaign maps, even playing directly off the sample adventure.

I really do think the right person or group of persons would have a lot of fun converting this one. I just don't have the time or the right post apoc mindset to do it. Of course, I would be available to help in small ways as needed.
HawkWolf

Re: Adventure seeking a developer

Postby Atomic Ray » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 am

I am interested in taking a shot at the mind flayer art piece to work an interesting image without IP infringements.

:D

Do you have the pic and description available?
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Re: Adventure seeking a developer

Postby HawkWolf » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 am

I have the image on my drive of a home that was constructed like a conch shell. The description of the "mind flayer"/brain lasher spaceship is like a huge conch shell. It is crashed into the side of a mountain and the slaves have built a fortified wall around it, "bristling with weapons of both ancient and alien technology". The art would be a nice touch, but I don't want to waste your time, if no one can complete the text portion.
HawkWolf

Return to Mutant Future