I got Mine!

For discussion of the original 1978 rules and for the revised second edition that is entering development.

I got Mine!

Postby oldgamergeek » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:00 am

And does it bring back some memories, makes me feel twenty years younger
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Re: I got Mine!

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 am

Which one did you get? I know the book is not too long but I like the hardcover of this one best.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby oldgamergeek » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Due to lack of room Starships and Spacemen As well as any other RPG purchases must be in PDF form. People think I need room for things like furniture and appliances don't know why all I ever needed was a microwave , coffee pot and game table. :D
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm

There is always room for my books! Ugh, no but seriously I understand. I'm thinking I better unload all my GURPS and AD&D 2e stuff. Especially the GURPS, since I will never play it.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby gentleman john » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:59 am

Nah. Keep the GURPS. If stuck for an idea for a game, just pull two sourcebooks at random from the shelf.
gentleman john

Return to Starships & Spacemen