Feedback on my fan supplement

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Re: Feedback on my fan supplement

Postby evangineer » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:42 pm

Customizable EMAs and symbsuits. I say Hell yes!
evangineer

Postby smarttman » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:01 am

I actually kind of tried to do this while including an artifact cost list, but I had no idea if I was balancing things plus it was getting expensive. I will for sure look over it, but what I was doing was pretty meh.

But I kind of decided on maybe working on a setting that basically involves a massive metroplex that is really fractured, and then on the outside is the wastelands and their weirdness. Then you can have cyberpunk esque adventures and also PA stuff
smarttman

Postby evangineer » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:01 pm

I like the sound of the setting, PA Cyberpunk FTW!
evangineer

Postby evangineer » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:14 am

BTW, I did a second less cursory attempt at layout and emailed the results to you smarttman. Would be good to know what you think.
evangineer

Postby smarttman » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:26 am

Due to my obsessive nature, I'm now trying to think of how to throw geneware into the game. What I don't wanna do is bog down the system; that's why cyberware and bioware are based off of robot modifications and mutations, respectively.

Looking at genetic modification in d20 Future, it talks about being able to place monstrous abilities on gene-modded humans. That's all well and good, but most monsters in MF derive their power from mutations

I was considering maybe geneware could alter the relatively immutable parts of your character: your attributes, HP and race for the most part. Obviously this would make geneware very expensive and rare, but still. Any thoughts?
smarttman

Postby Willy Elektrix » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Hey Smartman,

I’ve been using a variation on your “backgrounds” skill system in my campaign. I just released a version of my own character creation house rules. You can see how I changed it.

Check out the PDF here.
Willy Elektrix

Previous

Return to Mutant Future