Nashka's Lair released

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

Nashka's Lair released

Postby Vlark » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm happy to release Nashka's Lair, a mini-dungeon for a first-level party using the BECMI/RC rules written by Erin Bisson, who blogs as taichara at A Hamsterish Hoard of Dungeons and Dragons. While designed for BECMI/RC, this is easily adaptable to LL and/or B/X (man, that's a mouthful of acronyms!).

I've long been a quiet fan of taichara's monster creations and encounter ideas and magic items. I liked this first level mini-dungeon she posted back in 2009, as it was one of the first things I stumbled across when I returned to the first edition/classic edition RPG scene. I asked if I could compile this encounter as a PDF, and after many starts and stops on my end, here it is.

Vlark

Re: Nashka's Lair released

Postby Blood axe » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 am

Nice, but maybe this belongs in the ADVERTISEMENTS section. ;)
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Vlark » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 am

Blood axe wrote:Nice, but maybe this belongs in the ADVERTISEMENTS section. ;)

Thanks! I didn't realize there was an advertisement's section, as I have the "view active posts" URL bookmarked.

That said, the description to the advertisement section says: "This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion." (emphasis added)

I think I neglected to point out this is FREE.
Vlark

Postby foxroe » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Looks like a nice one-off. I like the use of HP check boxes and the crepes are very "OS".
-Fox
foxroe

Return to Labyrinth Lord