Starships & Spacemen 2e Stretch Goal #1

For discussion of the original 1978 rules and for the revised second edition that is entering development.

Starships & Spacemen 2e Stretch Goal #1

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

Stretch Goal #1 $5,500

Good morning Space Fleet recruits! As I write this we have a little over three weeks left for the S&S indiegogo campaign. That is practically forever when it comes to trying to predict outcome.

I’m setting our first stretch goal as a modest one, and if we hit it early enough I’ll set a more ambitious goal for the second one.

Stretch Goal #1: $5,500

If we reach our first stretch goal, everyone who contributed at the Sub-Lieutenant level or higher will receive a Galactic Confederation emblem sew-on patch. You can sort of make out what these look like in the S&S cover painting, and I’ve posted it on the indiegogo page (see below). These patches will be about 3″ × 3″ and also have an iron-on backing for your convenience.

Thanks again everyone for your support. I’m confident this will be a successfully funded project and I thank you all for contributing.

Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: Starships & Spacemen 2e Stretch Goal #1

Postby RAD Colin » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Very cool, mate. What a fantastic idea! ;) :lol:

Colin
Radioactive Ape Designs - Award-Nominated Publisher of Atomic Highway and other fine games!
RAD Colin

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks for the idea Colin!
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby RAD Colin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Only $25 left to get those patches, and over a week to do it in. :)
Radioactive Ape Designs - Award-Nominated Publisher of Atomic Highway and other fine games!
RAD Colin

Return to Starships & Spacemen